Monday, May 7, 2012

Cheers!

Throughout my life, my mom and I have always shared special traditions--nothing fancy, but moments that have meant the most to me. As a little girl, we would get Sonic limeades after my gymnastics practices; in middle and high school we would drink diet coke and watch Oprah after school; now that I'm 22 and graduating college, we are drinking margaritas and Dos Equis together on Cinco de Mayo! Though our drink of choice has changed over the years, and my future is full of uncertainty, I know one thing that will remain constant is our ability to enjoy simple moments and a cool drink!

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet reflection of our times together...we have always enjoyed the same things, simple traditions, and enjoying everyday life! I'm so proud of you and am looking forward to the next and the next....

    ReplyDelete